Saturday, June 7, 2008

My fun cook out!


I was going to feed the horses carrots but they were to busy doing nothing.


Ths is my brother Joe Joe. I don't know if he is happy or sad but he is still crazy! No matter what he is still my crazy brother!

Layla was happy and then all the sudden she cried and cried until mom came. I think Layla is a mamas girl.

We are getting some hot dogs and marshmellows.

Heres me dad and Will.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Con, this is so awesome. I can't wait to show Abe. That is a cool picture of you with the horses and I really liked the horse you drew. Great job!!

Britt said...

Connor, I love that you have your own blog. I can't wait to see what you are writing. Can we come to a campfire at your house?

Rebecca or Britton Curtis said...

Conner,I really like your blog because it's really cool. I hope you write on it pretty soon. If you want to get on my blog, type in brittsville.blogspot.com. That way we can communicate and talk to eachother even though we're so far away from eachother. See ya later Conner.

Rebecca or Britton Curtis said...

hey connor, please write again!!!!!!!!!!!1 i love your posts!!!!!!!